The CCTV Company provide various services to several industries and recognise the importance of providing a level of care, service and focus that exceeds the client’s expectation and delivers complete satisfaction.
Having a quality management system in place that meets the requirements of the standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015 ensures that we minimise quality non-conformities and by monitoring compliance to this standard allows us to continually improve our performance.
The The CCTV Company Quality Policy commitments are as follows:
- To develop, maintain and improve a quality management system which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and is based on continuous process improvement and the avoidance rather than detection of problems.
- To ensure customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled by supplying quality products and services with the aim of achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- To ensure the availability of resources and provide all employees with the training and support needed to supply quality products and services to customers.
- To give individual responsibilities and accountability for the quality management system to employees, and to actively encourage each employee to realise his or her potential.
- To set measurable quality objectives and targets and track progress against these in order to drive continual improvement of quality performance and enhance customer satisfaction.
- To undertake Management Reviews which review the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- To establish strong relationships with both customers and suppliers that will contribute to improving the quality of what is provided and purchased.
- To foster the concept of a team approach within the organisation, based on increasing The CCTV Company competitiveness by way of improved quality and productivity.
- To ensure the policy and objectives are communicated and understood throughout the organisation.
The responsibility for the management of quality assurance lies with the Managing Director and the Senior Management Team. High standards in this area are deemed to be of equal importance with health, safety, environmental, production and achievement of commercial targets.
The CCTV Company will regularly review its quality performance to ensure that best practices are implemented and continual improvement is achieved.
The CCTV Company expects all of its employees and subcontractors to contribute to the fulfilment of this Policy. Each new employee is briefed on this Policy as part of The CCTV Company induction process.
Furthermore, this Policy will be displayed at all depots and site offices, on the company website, and a copy shall be made available to Clients, members of the public and other interested parties as required.
This Quality Policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its operation and effectiveness or sooner if there are changes to relating British Standards or The CCTV Company business activities that may affect the application of the Policy.